Thursday 11 December 2008

Today

Adonis comes home today.

The sun starts shining today.
The birds start singing today.
The traffic lights are a brighter shade of yellow today.
The world is a better place today.
The flat is a lot warmer today.
My flatmate Max doesn't piss me off today.
Two weeks in Bahrain seems like a lesser hell today.
Two exams next week don't faze me today.
Banoffee pie tastes better than ever today.
This week's Prison Break has me on the edge of my seat today.
Hours spent on the work I've been doing all week don't matter today.
I'll laugh more sincerely today.
I won't have to pace his room and sniff his cupboard today.
I won't be sending frantic texts at 1 AM today.
I'll be taking care of my baby today.
Since I asked for one, I might get a chocolate Santa today.

But really, Adonis comes home today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!
How cute!
I know the feeling!

June said...

:D
Love him.

Anonymous said...

June: you're beyond hopeless ;) have fun..

BIE: where ya been? hope all's well!

Fatema Abuidrees said...

AWWW(L) that is SOO CUTE!

Im even more intrigued now to find out where your from?

Your comment about Bahraini girls was spot on, and now your reference to bahrain being a hell.. well..=P Lets just say I can somewhat identify a little =P

June said...

MSB, :D

Homer's Naughty Little Side Dish, he is as cute as can be. And my mum is Bahraini. I'm sure Bahrain is a lovely place for some. Just not for me. Glad you could identify ;)