Saturday 6 December 2008

Gardens on a roof

Nothing, and I mean nothing, beats the feeling of getting ready before a massive Saturday night out with your friends. When you're all showered, smelling divine, drying your hair and wondering idly what to wear, that tight, anticipatory feeling in the tummy is just awesome.

Somehow, every time I'm about to go out, the ipod plays "Flawless" but never at any time.

I go through the motions tonight. My hair perfected, my makeup meticulous. I'm wearing a killer black lace dress that really looks like lingerie or so I've been told. Stepping into heels. Throw keys, cards, cash and mobile into a clutch, wear coat and I'm out.

I'm off to a night of dancing, of hobnobbing with those who are out to be hobnobbed with. Of beautiful gardens and random snaps of debauchery.

I'm off to have some fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like Bahrain! ;) have a blast my dear dear friend!