Wednesday 3 December 2008

Bring on the carrots

Just this minute, I went to the cornershop to buy some water. The sun was out in spite of the cold and I waved at the real estate guy staring out the window who waved back.

Got the water, plonked down the change and the shopkeeper with the beanie and strangely placed earrings (male) said to me, "You're happy yeah?"

I laughed, "You think so?"

"Yes I can see. Your body is nice."

I was taken aback. "What???"

"Before you skinny. Very skinny. Now you eat."

"Oh so now I'm fat."

He laughed. "Not fat. Happy."

.
..
...

Right, I will subsist on carrots from now on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

typical.. u get a compliment and turn it into something negative! bask in the compliment my dear.. *slaps forehead* still got a long way to go with u kid!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahha sorry.. but he's right.. ur happy.. ACCEPT IT YOU FREAK!

June said...

I'm slapped, called names, bullied. I'm sensing a lot of hostility from you so-called "friends".

Anyway carrots were fine for about 0.000000000000001 femtoseconds, then I started craving banoffee pie. Oh banoffee pie banoffee pie... Wherefore art thou banoffee pie? I need to dedicate an ode to it on my blog. Watch this space.