Thursday 4 December 2008

It's about nothing

WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES about the stupid Sale of Goods Act 1979 and bloody UCTA 1977? I'm so over it! I was so over it last year when we were done with Conract. I don't want these whole acts revisited! I don't care! If you noobs are stupid enough not to write up a proper contract for sale and agree on your own terms and conditions then you don't deserve regulation, let alone 48324386423084273 acts to teach you how to play like grown ups!

Yes, I am a ray of sunshine this morning.

Also I have trojans. I make it sound like I have fleas. But no I have trojans and they won't go away.

Still, I'm seeing Churchill this Friday and I'm quite excited as I haven't seen him in yonks and I'm so looking forward to his expansive, sweeping views and massive generalisations. And his obscure as fuck brand of Arabic that has me doubled up in laughter. He went to Syria this summer and came back speaking not regular Syrian Arabic but Hassakeh-Syrian Arabic (Hassakawi?). It's so odd to see this blue-eyed, ginger, public school boy, with the poshest accent this side of London speak like that. Anyway, Friday to look forward to, which is always good.

Right, back to prep. Later alligators.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you announcing that you have condoms?

June said...

Noob! You know what I mean.

Devil Finch said...

You seem to be doin awesome, except for the trojans.

Let me know if you need help on using those trojans. And stop not stopping by. I've written some stuff especially for you :P

June said...

Noobs the lot of you! Welcome back Devil. I haven't seen you on here in ages. Hope all is well.