Monday 17 January 2011

I feel missed

Well I do. My insane ego has decided that people have missed me for about a year and so this is my comeback.

Also, I have been battling with Etisalat since June and have since found out how to steal internet. And I can't blog from work.

No matter. I'm here now. What did I do over the last year? Quite a bit. Here you go in no particular order:
  1. I moved to Abu Dhabi with Adonis, my beautiful husband.
  2. I got a crap job which resulted in a training contract with a top firm.
  3. I obtained what many adults, and some children, may call a "career".
  4. I found a house and furnished it with crap.
  5. I bought a car.
  6. I went to Australia again and will be going yet again.
  7. I revisited London and cried.
  8. I learned how to cook. And bake. And all I want to do is bake apple pie and run away from the washing up.
  9. I met people who freaked the hell out of me.
  10. I was supremely humbled. Nothing humbles you like working your way up in a law firm.
The year was crap. Lets be honest, there's nothing great about this law business. But ah well, I suppose it's for me.

It is for me.

And Abu Dhabi? It's nothing like Sex & the City but you already knew that. Don't visit. There's nothing here for anyone.

I have most certainly missed you though.

2 comments:

The Negative Girl said...

Well It's a good thing you feel missed; coz you are ;) welcome back!

And hey, happy nameday to your Adonis, I missed by an hour or sth, but oh well, it's still the 17th in Hawaii.. Aloha!! :pp

M. xx

June said...

Thank you!

What on earth are you doing there? And why am I blocked from accessing your blog?