Tuesday 18 November 2008

Ray of sunshine in this dreary dreary world #1

I emailed Nestle to ask them about Fruit Gums and put to rest my concerns once and for all about the whole pork gelatine debacle. Imagine my delight when I got this email back:

Dear Miss X

Thank you for getting in touch about Fruit Gums.

The gelatine used in our Fruit Gums and Fruit Pastilles is a beef gelatine. For further information about our products please visit our website www.nestle.co.uk and http://www.rowntrees.co.uk/home/

I trust this information will be of help to you and may I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our products.


!

!!

!!!

I have nothing to say but word. Word playa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that is the MOTHER of all words!! i've been craving them big time lately... congrats :)

Anonymous said...

word