Saturday 19 December 2009

Lebkuchen

A recent development on the personal front has me feeling retardedly happy. I smile at strangers and want to be friends with them all. I am unable to walk without having Mr. Junebug (formerly known as Adonis) by my side. I have a shiny sparkly ring that I wear on my index finger (it's the wrong size but no matter - I rock the non-conformism of having it on the wrong finger). I want to do heaps of laundry all the time. I am frisky and flighty. I'm up for doing things I'd never ever have done in a former life i.e. go on a guided Jack the Ripper walk in the freezing cold and smile throughout even though my hands are about to fall off, wear Uggs in public, buy 'I heart London' hoodies. I eat lots. I eat lots.

But no matter. Life is for living and it's beautiful and sweet and currently glazed and in the shape of Hansel and Gretel's honey-gingerbread house. And it tastes incredible and spicy and aromatic and fills your tummy and heart with goodness while making you feel all content and warm.

My love for Mr. Junebug is up to here.

I fly to Sydney tomorrow. And life will then be in the shape of an aeroplane and sunlight and the Opera House and happy days in the arms of Mr. Junebug and family. I can't wait to go. I really cannot wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sydney. That's awesome!!

Make sure he takes you to 'Lakemba' ;) j/k - I think you'll fly straight back if you go there :)

Have fun there!!!

theo said...

in searching for wat the opposite of lucid is...(i thought it was illucid lol) i came upon your february blog. i decided to read it only becus i have nothing better to do at the moment =P and i was like "wow, this person really doesn't give two shits about anything" with ur papers all over the floor and the horrible things u were ingesting without a care. i didn't really agree with ur feb attitude but i enjoyed reading it. ur a great writer! so i decided to check out ur most recent blog AND i was soo surprised by the change in ur tone. lol. i soon figured out u got married!!! =D that's so awesome!! it made me happy to see that change in attitude and ur seemingly new lease on life. haha so random but yea, i just wanted to say congrats and be happy!!! =) take care

tv - www.myspace.com/satelitesband

June said...

Evil Knievel, I don't know what that is but it don't sound great. I spent most of my time in Newcastle. You ever been there?

Theo, always nice to see someone new commenting! Yes it's a far cry from back then and I am way happier. Thank you so much for the compliment and the congratulations you sent my way.

And how awesome, you're in a band! I gotta check you guys out. Good luck with that!

Come back often :)