Monday 2 November 2009

My life in cardboard

I'm packing things and all I can think about are boxes. I have many boxes. I love boxes. I wish I lived in a box.

So the plan is to get out of here and go home and have my fiance join me later. The next plan is to go to Australia in December and the plan after that is to have a little party then jet off on a honeymoon which lasts ages. Oh my word, a lot to look forward to and many many plans. But first I must put things in boxes.

London, goodbye. Good while it lasted. Still, a little bit soul-destroying but I think everyone needs to have their souls a little destroyed.

I'm looking forward to the big picture, not so much the micro, immediate side of things. I think maybe a little list is in order to help me out -

Things to do when I get back
  • Hire a personal trainer and work out every day
  • Eat Froot Loops
  • Learn Greek
  • Look for a temporary apartment for Adonis
  • Look for something a little more long term for us
  • Plan the honeymoon
  • Have mum plan the wedding
  • Check out the new addition to the family - Cousin JJ
So all will be well hopefully, once I ship off these stupid boxes.

3 comments:

The Negative Girl said...

Am so so so so happy for you :)

Am offerring to help you on your Learn Greek mission 3ala rassi, and do not let the online thing make you think that it's not doable, or doubt my teaching skills, I am told I rock :pp
But, I do! :D

June said...

Efharisto poulakimou! I learned the alphabet the other day. Yalla show me what you can do.

The Negative Girl said...

Mail me ;)