Monday 31 August 2009

Good things

I hate neglecting this blog. I hate feeling that I could write but don't due to general laziness. I'm better than that but I suppose that doesn't show.

Here are some good things.

Adonis is coming to Bahrain this Saturday. The family is all over the place, planning things, thinking of what to feed him, re-upholstering sofas, cleaning curtains (because that's what Adonis is going to be judging when he gets here obviously - the cleanliness of the curtains), looking for things in common between us (of the Persian variety) and Greek-Australians (quite a few things apparently, but mainly me). I am so excited. I am so bubbling over with gratitude for my lovely family's wholehearted acceptance. I am so touched.

One of my best friends got the break she deserves and has been looking for and it went as smoothly as can be. I am delighted for her and cannot wait for her to get started with this new kickass life she'll be leading. MSB, kisses in your direction.

I am pretty much training contract-less but feel somewhat liberated. I reckon I deserve a bit of fun. I'm sure the job will come along somehow soonish (and if it doesn't then Adonis will have to return this beautiful Tiffany diamond horseshoe charm I'm wearing around my neck because I was promised it was lucky). Now though, I be focusing on the man who is changing my life.

I am knitting. I am knitting lots. I knit my brother a beautiful scarf and now I'm knitting Andonis a ribbed (for her pleasure) scarf. Loving it.

There's more but I must run.

3 comments:

MSB said...

=D =D =D thank you!!! and it is definitely a very exciting month!! :***

The Negative Girl said...

ahlan fih ya benet :)

All the best
xxx

MSB said...

Welcome Adonis, inshAllah!!! ;)